Peer Support Specialist Core Recovery Curriculum (PSSCRC) Facilitator Application
- Initial training to learn curriculum (full training)
- Train the Trainer (3 days)
- In Person coaching training (full trainings)
- Virtual coaching training (full trainings)
If interested in becoming an Advanced Level Peer Support Facilitator, please fill out this application. Please note, a response to ALL questions on the application is required. If a question does not apply, please answer “N/A”. Only completed applications will be accepted for review. Applicants selected as a finalist will need to provide OBH and The Extra Mile Region IV a 10-15 minute video with your presentation of the 5 key concepts of Peer Support (Hope, Choice, Recovery Environment, Empowerment, or Spirituality).
1. You can submit your video by emailing it to [email protected]2. Or you can submit a youtube link in the application. Please follow these instructions: If you are not sure how to upload a video to Youtube as “Unlisted” here are the instructions: – Navigate to www.youtube.com – Log-in or create an account (if you have a google account already, you can sign in easily with that account). – In the top right of the screen, click the camera icon that has a + symbol. – Click ‘Upload Video’. – Click ‘Select Files’ & choose your dance video file. – Click ‘Upload’. – Title your video with your name and ‘Peer Training Facilitator’ – Click ‘Next’ until you get to the ‘Visibility’ Screen – Select ‘Unlisted’ (Be sure you select “UNLISTED” not “private” because if it is private, we will not be able to open it.) – Click ‘Save’ -Copy the link to the video and paste into Application form in the designated field.
DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, AUGUST 12TH, 2022