Applicants selected as a finalist will need to provide OBH and The Extra Mile Region IV a 10-15 minute video with your presentation of the 5 key concepts of Peer Support (Hope, Choice, Recovery Environment, Empowerment, or Spirituality).
1. You can submit your video by emailing it to [email protected]
2. Or you can submit a youtube link in the application. Please follow these instructions: If you are not sure how to upload a video to Youtube as “Unlisted” here are the instructions:
– Navigate to www.youtube.com
– Log-in or create an account (if you have a google account already, you can sign in easily with that account).
– In the top right of the screen, click the camera icon that has a + symbol.
– Click ‘Upload Video’.
– Click ‘Select Files’ & choose your dance video file.
– Click ‘Upload’.
– Title your video with your name and ‘Peer Training Facilitator’
– Click ‘Next’ until you get to the ‘Visibility’ Screen
– Select ‘Unlisted’ (Be sure you select “UNLISTED” not “private” because if it is private, we will not be able to open it.)
– Click ‘Save’ -Copy the link to the video and paste into Application form in the designated field.